Business Development Officer
- Acts on behalf of the company to create new business ventures for approval
- Maintain key business relationships as well as utilize market trends to determine the direction of core duties.
- Optimizing key business opportunities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with key and new stakeholders;
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Ensures accurate and timely servicing of the company’s loan portfolio;
- Submit adequate loan applications to supervisor or credit committee as necessary for approval.
- Refer applications with lacking criteria for management review and approval decisions
- Engage in Market Research and provide analysis
- Obtain and relay Customer Service Feedback
- Ensures loans and agreements comply with local legislation, and the companies policies and procedures.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Maintain and update customer account records
- At least 3 years proven working experience as a successful Senior Loans Officer
- Supervisory Experience (must)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Micro-Lending (would be an asset)
- Wwn and operate a reliable motor vehicle (must)
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Customer Service Trained
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field
Please submit applications with detailed resume by July 27, 2018
Business Development Officer – (Kingston & St. Catherine)
Business Development Officer – (May Pen & Mandeville)
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.